January 25, 2012

Cold Method AW2012/2013

On Tuesday night I went to the Companietheater, to see the brand new collection of men’s fashion label Cold Method. Since I’m not working as a journalist anymore, I don’t get that much invitations for fashion events, so I was actually quite happy with this one. Especially since a friend of mine is working for the brand and I was really looking forward to see her again. We all gathered in a large – yet very crowded – theater area, where the show took place. I really liked the burgundy and ochre colors in the collection, all combined with grey to keep it classic and dandy. And because the label celebrated their fifth birthday that night, they organized an amazing after party with great music and… delicious cocktails! There I found myself drinking and dancing! With my boss! On a Tuesday night! What a blast…