December 9, 2011

FAIR-Y-TALE

Crisis or no crisis, the Millionaire Fair has opened in Amsterdam. After three years of being an employee of Millionaire magazine, it was my first time being a guest this year. My BFF Valentine took me to the VIP night and we had loads of fun. We were surrounded by the best of the best that the international luxury goods have to offer. The most exquisite bites and drinks were served and Elle Macpherson (a.k.a. The Body) was there to take care of the official opening.

I was wearing a beautiful fairytale dress from Anderson & Lauth that I scored last season at Bianca van Leur Agenturen. I've worn the dress once to a fancy dinner in Ibiza with slippers and beachy hair, but with high heels and an up-do hair style, it was perfect for black-tie. I really felt like an elf from Reykjavik!