September 30, 2011

A Splash Of Curacao!

Since I’ve lived in Curacao for two years, I got this so-called ‘Island Fever’. It’s actually a constant desire to be there, or go there. The easygoing lifestyle, the lovely weather, no rush to do anything and just enjoy your time as much as possible. It gets addicting!

So Marc Jacobs found a solution for me! A new collection of refreshing colognes - The Cocktails Splash Collection - featuring the fresh tropical fragrance: Curacao. It’s a vibrant watery sweet smell of summer and exotic tropical paradise. It opens with citrus notes of lime and orange. The heart notes of violet, apricot and pear are laid on the base of white musk and moss. As it dries down, it takes on a modern sheer ambary character, with the aquatic notes contrasting pleasantly with the crisp mossy accord. Very appealing and easy to wear.

The moral of the story? It’s a perfectly lovely summer blend, so I can wear a splash of Curacao on me every day! Yeeey!