August 16, 2011

Next Monday's Hangover

Last Sunday, Overdose hosted its very first own festival: Next Monday's Hangover - Out in the open (named after their weekly night life guide). The hangover is slowly fading away now and I can truly say: it was exactly how a festival is supposed to be! The weather was perfect, the crowd was beautiful, the music was good and the vibe was extremely relaxed.

One of my favourite DJ’s Joris Delacroix played a wonderful set, while the sun was shining right in my face. Pure enjoyment! And I even had a great time while sitting on the side, just watching all the pretty people walking by. Seriously, I did not see one ugly person!

Besides dancing, the people were chilling in bathtubs (with cushions), sharing cocktail buckets, getting their faces painted and shopping at one of the fashion booths. I even scored two amazing hand-painted bracelets, a great souvenir so I will never forget this lovely day.